A lot goes into maintaining your home, including making sure that your plumbing is always in good condition. Something that can cause a great deal of hidden damage is a slowly leaking pipe, so you need to have a service you can trust to find problems for you before they turn into something very costly. This is when you can hire a dependable water leak detection & repair service in Bothell to get to the bottom of it.
Know The Signs
If you happen to have a leak that is lurking somewhere in your home, these are some of the tell-tale indicators that you can look for:
- Wallpaper or flooring that is beginning to warp
- Noticing that you have water stains or dark spots on the ceilings
- A spike in your water consumption noted on your regular water bill
- Having a sudden decrease in water pressure when you turn on the taps
- Having mold or mildew developing in corners or on your walls
- Hearing dripping sounds or water wooshing even when the faucets are off
If you notice one or more of these signs or are unsure if you have a problem, you can call our team of skilled plumbing technicians at Trident Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. We have the ability to get in quickly while using our proven leak detection methods to help you pinpoint the issue before costly damage becomes a problem.
Should there be a leak, we will make sure that water is turned off to the area and provide you with a detailed cost estimate for the recommended work. Our pricing is very fair, and our work is guaranteed, giving you the peace of mind you need that everything will be performed the first time correctly.