Trident Plumbing and Drain Cleaning LLC. is looking for a motivated Washington State Licensed Journeyman Plumber to join our “TEAM”!
We are looking for someone who has working knowledge/experience in:
- Rough-In/New Construction
- Drain Cleaning
- Have current Washington State Department of Labor & Industries PL01 or PL02 Plumbers License.
- Have valid Driver’s license.
- Be able to present a current Drivers Abstract from Washington Department of Licensing.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Be able to email written estimates.
- Have great customer service/ people skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Be real, be honest
- Be adaptive
- Be a “TEAM” player
- Great Pay (D.O.E.)
- Incentive Programs
- Paid Time Off, Vacation, Holiday Pay and Paid Sick Leave
- Company Vehicle
If you want to be part of “Our Team” and not just a number, give us a call at (425) 321-6043.
Landon replaced our toilet. He was really easy to work with and answered all our questions. He was friendly & professional. He left everything clean. We already have an appointment with him to replace the garbage disposal.