When you have a sewer line leak somewhere on your property or something like pipe damage or obstruction, you need to get it fixed as soon as possible. However, to get a clear picture, you may want to think about hiring someone to provide sewer video inspection service in Snohomish. This is the best way to get some insight into the problem without causing disruption or damage to your landscaping. Let us help at Trident Plumbing and Drain Cleaning!
What is Sewer Video Inspection?
With the help of professional plumbers, you can have a video camera rod inserted into your piping. It simply goes in through an inlet, vault, or drain and can reach deep inside to see if something is going on that needs to be addressed.
A sewer inspection is performed with a specialized, high-res camera connected to a flex-scope. The camera is waterproof and durable, just right for even the toughest jobs. There is also a light at the end of the camera rod so that the technician can easily see any roots infiltrating the line, a blockage, or areas where the pipes might be fractured. The scope can also easily bend and maneuver around curves to get to all the problem areas.
Sewer video camera inspections are best for:
- Locating buildup or grease clogs
- Points of decay, holes, or damage
- Pinpointing the exact location of root intrusion
- Determining laterals, vaults, termination, and points of misalignment
- Confirm if the existing sewer pipe conditions meet regulations
- Detect any forthcoming issues or probable weak spots