While some homeowners think it is best to save money by doing a DIY project out of a toilet issue, this is often best when left to the professionals. If you face a toilet problem, calling a good toilet installation & repair service in Lake Stevens will help you ensure that the job is done right and on time without leaving your bathroom a mess for longer than expected.
Believe it or not, countless problems can arise with one or more of the toilets in your home at any given time. Some of the more common issues with household toilets include:
- The toilet tank taking too long to fill back up
- A toilet that will flush twice in a row
- A drop in the water level in the bowl
- A weaker flush than usual
- Dripping noises right after flushing
- Gurgling in the sink, tub, or both after flushing the toilet
- The flush of the toilet is strong, but it never completes
- Extended time for a full flush
- A toilet that seems to keep “running,” and more
When you notice one or more of the issues listed above, it is best to call a professional plumber to take a look. This is what we are here for at Trident Plumbing and Drain Cleaning. Whether you need a new toilet installed or you want to have us take care of a simple repair, you can trust that our friendly, knowledgeable technicians will arrive on time and with all of the right tools and experience to get the job done correctly so that you can get on with your day.
Dealing with toilet issues is never fun. Call Trident Plumbing and Drain Cleaning at (425) 321-6043 for toilet installation & repair service in Lake Stevens.