How do you know when you need water leak detection & repair service in Everett? You can look for sure signs before you call the professionals to do a further inspection.
Signs Of A Potential Leak
- The sound of running water even if none of the faucets within your home are being used.
- A sudden rise in your water bill.
- Warping of your wallpaper.
- A sudden decrease in water pressure.
- Darkened spots or what seem to be water stains on your ceilings.
- Mildew or mold that develops on the walls or in corners.
At Trident Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we have a team of trained plumbing professionals who are fully dedicated to bringing you accurate, timely leak detection. Once we come to your home with the latest leak detection equipment and technology, we can find the problem areas quickly and then give you the details on suggested work to fix them.
There is nothing worse than spending money on losing gallons of water each day on a leak that has gone undetected. If you see that your water bill is high and cannot account for water use, there could be issues with a leak in your pipes hidden from plain sight.
The cause of a hidden leak could be anything from tree roots that have infiltrated your water main line outside or older piping in your home that has started to corrode. There could also be a blockage that has moved the piping enough where a slight break can turn into a burst pipe in no time at all.