When you find yourself looking at a new water heater for your home, it is natural to feel overwhelmed with all of the choices available today. The best way to get the most out of a unit is to do your research and learn all that you can about water heaters in Bothell. Finding good plumbing professionals will be an excellent option that will help you to ensure you are getting enough hot water but also making sure that you enjoy more efficiency – which translates into money savings!
Types of Water Heaters
You should always find out about all of the water heaters out there before diving into a purchase and installation:
- Conventional – These are storage water heaters that will have a storage tank or ready reservoir for holding hot water
- On-Demand or Tankless – These will heat the water directly without the need for a holding tank
- Solar – These use the heat of the sun to create hot water for your home
- Heat Hump – These units move heat from one location to another instead of generating it directly for hot water
- Tankless Coil or Indirect – These will use the space heating system for the home to heat water
If you are still unsure of what to look for when you are ready for a water heater installation, our staff at Trident Plumbing and Drain Cleaning is here to help. With one phone call, we can discuss your options and schedule a time for a technician to come out to your home. From there, we will help you to determine the perfect solution for your needs and budget.